Backed by years of experience in this industry, we are dedicated towards presenting a high quality series of Ball Valves to innumerable respected clients. These kinds of valves are fitted to various systems, machines, equipment and plants for regulating the flow of high pressure fluid. These are precisely designed and fabricated from the best in grade stainless steel/carbon steel with cutting-edge casting technique, ensuring their robust construction, rust resistance, and durability. The Ball Valves are available in different sizes, finishes, and grades.
- Materials : Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel
- Ball Seat : POM / PEEK / PTFE / GFT / CFT
- Body & Stem Seals : PTFF / NBR / FPM
- Size: 1/4" [6MMNB] 4" [100MMNB]
- Pressure Range : up to 100 Bar
- Temp. Rang: 40oC + 200 oC
- WAY & 3 WAY (L TYPE & T TYPE)
- Available size : 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/2", 2"